UPDATED RETURNS POLICY. We offer a 60 days returns policy, meaning that should for any reason you be unhappy with your purchase you can return it to us for a full refund with no questions asked.
Keep in mind that we cannot accept any jewellery that is bespoke or engraved, anything that has been already resized. Any items returned must still be unworn in pristine condition in order for your return to be processed. Any jewellery sent back to us will be subject to assessment before any refunds can be processed.
Once your jewellery has passed our quality checks, we will contact you via phone or email and process your refund within 10 working days. Please note that any refunds on a finance application may take longer than 10 working days.
- Please ensure you package your item in the original box in which it was sent and include the accompanying certificates. Failing to do so could result in a delay in processing your return and, in the case of a refund, could result in a deduction from the refund amount.
- Label the parcel to our returns address:
- 37 Warstone Lane,
Birmingham B18 6JQ
- We will create FedEx label for returning the parcel back to us. We will send it to you via email.
- Please include a note inside your parcel, explaining the reason you are returning the item to us;
- Make sure you insure the parcel for the full amount of your order value.
- Return the product by using a reputable and guaranteed postal service or courier company.
- Send the tracking number and date of post to [email protected].
Do not under any circumstances write diamonds or diamond jewellery anywhere on the external packaging or address label of the parcel.
Refund / Exchange duration:
Please note all returns and repairs will not be accepted from 26th November 2021 to 5th January 2022.
Once the item is received, it will be sent to the Quality Assessment department where the product (s) will be inspected. If any item found to be worn, damaged, altered, resized, tampered with, or found to be mishandled in any way it will not be accepted for refund. Depending upon the payment method used, it will take 8-10 working days for the refund to appear in your account.
Any Diamond fallen off the ring or lost will not be covered under our return policy and no replacement will be guaranteed. We strongly advice you to get the jewellery insured yourself against such mishap. Our advice to you is to inspect your item as soon as it arrives and notify Sacet for any defect or damage, if found any. You may also contact us on our toll-free number 0207 442 5550 or email us at [email protected].